Professor Paddle: Class II on July 4th Discussion Thread vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Trip Discussion's
 Professor Paddle : General : Events : Trip Discussion's
Message Icon Topic: Class II on July 4th Discussion Thread Post Reply Post New Topic
Class II on July 4th (Trip Quick View)
Find out more details by Viewing the Trip Page
Snoqualmie, S. Fork  (6. Twin Falls State Park to 436 st Bridge)   Class II+   Min 300 cfs    |    Max 2500 cfs   Current 412 cfs (Reported on 05-27-2024 08:45:00)
Trip Leader : wetmouse
Contact # : 206-755-2336
Meeting Time : 7/4/2008 10:00:00 AM
Meeting Place : TBD
Paddlers Paddling
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jP Replybullet Topic: Class II on July 4th Discussion Thread
    Posted: 01 Jul 2008 at 10:50pm

This is the Class II on July 4th discussion thread. Please post any questions below.

Remember the actual Trip Details are located on the Class II on July 4th | Trip Page

Hey People"Smile" !
I'm planning a trip on the S. Frk Snoqualmie either thursday or friday-- I think 4th of July, so friday I guess. So far It's me and my friend Marlo. She has a solid roll and some decent class II+/III- skills. Here's the deal: where we actually end up paddling depends on water levels, since they are so much higher than average this year. We may opt to paddle on the Green instead. Metting times and places are tentative. Call me for details.

This trip is a great opportunity for beginners, and people who want to advance their skills. I'll be leading Marlo down, and anyone else who wants to join, and will be providing opportunities for instruction, sharing what I know about riverrunning and paddling skills to anyone who shows up and is interested.

In adititon I'll be watching everyone like a hawk, safety wise, in a way that very few paddlers do anymore as far as leading beginners down is concerned. In other words, you are in very good hands as far as saftey and rescue is concerned, should you decide to join this trip.

It's probably best to get a hold of me before the 4th, and be sure to use the phone, because I may not be online much between now and then.
If you're interested in a safe, fun and educational day on the river, Call me to get more details and join this trip.

jP
(two 06) 755-233six

IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
dave
Master Poster
Master Poster
D4

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dave Replybullet Posted: 02 Jul 2008 at 12:46pm
The corner with the Limbo tree has more wood in it now, be carefull with a beginner, you can see it way up stream.
Nomad
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version