Professor Paddle: GREEN river!!! (In Canad-Eh) vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Chit Chat
 Professor Paddle : General : Chit Chat
Message Icon Topic: GREEN river!!! (In Canad-Eh) Post Reply Post New Topic
Travisimo
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Travisimo Replybullet Topic: GREEN river!!! (In Canad-Eh)
    Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 1:57am
Wow what caused this?

http://news.nationalpost.com/2010/12/30/victoria-river-mysteriously-turns-bright-green/

First thousands of birds fall from the sky in 2 states and 2 continents... Now the rivers are flowing green.  What does it mean???

http://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/WireHeadlines/2011/01/06/stories-of-dead-birds-fish-crop-up-over--58.php

This was just the most convient source I could find for all the MASS deaths... it is weird for sure...  I think there is a natural reason for all of these events, but nonetheless they are odd!
H2O please
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Travisimo
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote Travisimo Replybullet Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 2:24am
After searching more... this coloring was fluorescein, which is an artificial substance used to check for leaks in all kinds of systems...  It also was coming out of a natural spring.

My guess is some individual or company found a big leak, and won't be talking to the public about where it is...

No idea what killed the birds and fish in the south...

I am reminded of a story here on hwy 18 where hundreds of starlings were found dead of blunt force trauma.  I was listening to 99.9FM when a guy called in (and sounded sincere) when he described plowing all the birds down (drunk) on the way home from a party just at dawn, he was surprised the birds didn't fly away too, but wasn't about to contact officials

Mass bird and fish die-offs are not all that uncommon, but this many in the same week are.  I just think that green creek photo is insane!
H2O please
Travisimo
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote Travisimo Replybullet Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 2:33am
40,000 crabs just washed up dead in Britain...

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/916503--40-000-crabs-join-slew-of-animal-death-mysteries

Not sayin these are the end of times, but if it is I'd like to get down the Ohane and UUC asap...

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

(for those that don't know me well enough, the last link is totally a joke.  The Bible even says that no one will know when the second coming will be... just several news agencies are giving more notice to this apocalypse cult because of the strange natural occurrences...)

H2O please
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 9:53am
“Fluorescein is a synthetic organic compound soluble in water and alcohol. It is widely used as a fluorescent tracer for many applications. The product itself and its products of degradation are not toxic.”

Fluorescein is also used in medical diagnosis and guidelines warn it can cause reactions ranging from nausea and hives to death from anaphylactic shock.

Those seem conflicting too me but ... hey that river was crazy ... I have never seen the boys up north plan so far ahead for St. Pattys day.

up4air
McNasty
McNasty

Quote up4air Replybullet Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 12:18pm
a little follow up to Travisimo's second link, who knows about the number manipulations, but this guy might be onto something!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eATJ4PRXEJk
More water, please.
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 2:30pm
Interesting link there "Shelley" ...

While I think the story of Yitzchak Kaduri is impressive what I think is important to realize is that like other followings there are hundreds of denominations within the Jewish religion and almost none refute the fact that Jesus was a living person but rather who he was and who he claimed to be. Kabbalah is more noted for teaching that Jesus was not the messiah or son of God. So the fact that in his later days he changed that view is rather significant.

The commentator on that video however basically says that the visions he had or prophecies are proved true since he now believed that Jesus was the messiah which was in direct conflict with Kabbalahlistic teaching. That however does not prove anything. The only fact is that a devote Rabbi changed his view and made claims which are unprovable on why his view was changed. Of course everyone is going to argue the validity or message that he attempted to make but that type of coded or mystical message is very much inline with Qabala.

And just for fun since that is what this thread is for, the second coming as discussed in the bible is most certainly on a timeline, and there are significant prophesies which allow for a timeline to be constructed as we come closer. The wording that Travis is shooting towards is actually in Mark 32 and refers to the Exact time, day or hour.

Anyways it is all very interesting with the birds, crabs and fish but I am waiting for a Global Currency because I think it is really close... I figure after our dollar looses 25 times the value the new Currency will be a required solution.

By the way did they find a use for all those fish? Seems like that could have fed a whole lot of stray Cats or Dogs.
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version