Professor Paddle: New DragoRossi Creeker for 2012! vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: New DragoRossi Creeker for 2012! Post Reply Post New Topic
dragorossinw
WW Industry
WW Industry

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dragorossinw Replybullet Topic: New DragoRossi Creeker for 2012!
    Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 8:05am
For those loyal, fanatic Drago fans.  The CNC Tooling for the 2012 creeker is nearly complete.  The final name is not yet announced, but the boat is going to stomp!  If your a fan of the CriticalMass, well this one will be lightyears ahead of it!  I will let you know anything new.

And for any of the nay-sayers, DR is still alive in the US, and I am trying to put together a container for late spring, so if you want in on below dealer cost, contact me - this will also be your chance to custom order colors and options.  I am also offering what I call The Shell Game, which means, why pay for a new boat when you have perfectly good seats and outfitting sitting around, order just a kayak shell and pay pennies, as the outfitting is 60% or more of a kayaks final cost.
Tony Z
dragorossinorthwest@yahoo.com
www.nookiekayaking.us
www.dragorossi.com
www.donkeyfIip.com
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
chipmaney
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote chipmaney Replybullet Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 8:00pm
please tell me they have improved the outfitting????
sitting all alone on a mountain by a river that has no end
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 8:25pm
Yo Tony- I paddled the Mafia (finally!) This summer and I liked it. Seems to rip. So I dunno- may buy one I know of that is slightly used (if its still available), or otherwise might be interested in a fresh look at the DR lineup.

That Critical Mass sure is a great design- a bit big for me though, and flawed- most notably where those scupper slots are behind the cockpit. (A boat oughtn't get folded on FITWah- that's messed up) So if yall fixed that I'm interested. Gonna be in the market for a new creekboot by next spring.
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version