Professor Paddle: P/P ball and Robe race. Dates Please vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Events
 Professor Paddle : General : Events
Message Icon Topic: P/P ball and Robe race. Dates Please Post Reply Post New Topic
mikenash
Paddler
Paddler

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mikenash Replybullet Topic: P/P ball and Robe race. Dates Please
    Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 12:33am
Super cool seattle boaters,

I am coming back to enjoy your awesome rivers and even better company.  Please tell me when the robe race and  P/P ball, icicle race are.  I'm about to book my ticket and dont want to miss out.  Also, Ill be looking for a new/second hand boat.  Large burn, zet Raptor,(can you get these in the US. or possibly a riot magnum. any info on boat availability appreciated.

Lookin forward to seein you all, Cheers, Kiwi Mike
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Fish
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote Fish Replybullet Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 9:58am
Hey Mike!

Stoked to hear your coming back to town.  The PP Ball is on June 9,10 this year, and the Robe race will likely be in mid May.  Todd, who organizes the Robe Race is out of the Country until early May.

Also, i have a large Burn that i can sell you when you get here,   How long are you gonna be visiting for?

Scott

mikenash
Paddler
Paddler

Quote mikenash Replybullet Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 11:39pm
Sweet, Burn sounds good.   Will stay as long as poss. maybe till end of july.  Will be there begining of may.  Hoping to get some trips north to BC and south  Oregon/california? if anyone is keen.  Im going to seriously look for work in vancouver. I wanna make the northwest home
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 4:16pm
Mike, good to hear your going to be back in town!

Hey do you think you could arrange a free cruise for a bunch of dirt bag paddlers on that fancy yacht? Maybe we could pile in and do a weekend up at the Skook?
mikenash
Paddler
Paddler

Quote mikenash Replybullet Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 3:06am
Would be nice but Ive tossed that gig in for a while. I'll be flying over and living/cruising in my van.  Lookin forward to the PPball seeing as how I missed it last year, Cheers!!
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version