Professor Paddle: dui zipseals vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: dui zipseals Post Reply Post New Topic
commander fun
Tricky Woo
Tricky Woo

Online Status: Offline
  Quote commander fun Replybullet Topic: dui zipseals
    Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 3:54pm
has any one ever seen these dui zip seals?  theyre drysuit gaskets that just snap in i guess.   i know dui mainly does scuba diving dry suits, but i wonder if this would be good idea for whitewater drysuits.  heres the link

http://www.dui-online.com/dog_tv_zipnecks.html
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
mattwave
Paddler
Paddler

Quote mattwave Replybullet Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 4:21pm
I owned a scuba shop and did a ton of drysuit repair, 80% of that would have been avoided if every suit had zip seals, that being said its kind of expensive and dui had the patent. I do know of a guy that made his own type of system, he said it worked great but I never saw it, and he now lives in Australia. 
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
kathydui
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote kathydui Replybullet Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 7:45am
Hi,

This is Kathy Long with DUI - Diving Unlimited.  I came across your post about our ZipSeal system.  We have a program called the DEMOTOUR which takes place across the US.  You might have a location close to you.  You would come out and take a look at our 30/30 drysuits and ZipSeals.  We can make drysuits without valves - these would be for surface use.  You can find more about the DEMOTOUR at http://www.dui-online.com/duidemotour.html

Thanks!
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
jwcook
Rock Bumper
Rock Bumper

Quote jwcook Replybullet Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 11:31pm
A bunch of the NorthWest Underwater Explorer (NWUE/GUE Seattle) guys and gals that dive every wednesday at Seacrest park have them. I don't think I'd like them for whitewater with a life vest on. You'd have to take a look at them yourself, but I'd think it would be a little bulky.
http://vimeo.com/user3038955
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version