Professor Paddle: PDX boaters heading north want some guides.... vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: PDX boaters heading north want some guides.... Post Reply Post New Topic
mcruni2000
Rock Bumper
Rock Bumper

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mcruni2000 Replybullet Topic: PDX boaters heading north want some guides....
    Posted: 20 May 2013 at 9:45am

Hey PP boaters,

A few of us are headed North over the Memorial Day weekend to sample up some of your goods.  Although we don't necessarily need guides to show us the lines, it makes the trip go much faster and smoother.  We're leaving PDX on Thursday and will be in the North Cascades through Monday.  We're looking at the Cascade, Robe, Middle/North Nooksack, and possibly the Wenatchee or Cle Elum drainages. We're also open to suggestions.  We'd love to hook up with some of ya'all to show us the lines if you are paddling any of these drainages.  We'll have cold beer too .
Ryan C
(three-six-oh) 921-2o47
It looks like it goes, but I'm not the guy who's gonna prove it!
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 21 May 2013 at 11:44am
I gotta run livestock down the river all weekend, myself. But if yall make it over to Icicle on Monday I should be around. Goid water up here still, though, so your timing is good. Who knows how June is gonna be...
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
mcruni2000
Rock Bumper
Rock Bumper

Quote mcruni2000 Replybullet Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:31pm
Right on JP! We might just end up doing that if the levels keep bumping up like they are. We'll hit you up if we roll out that way.
It looks like it goes, but I'm not the guy who's gonna prove it!
fastpaddler
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote fastpaddler Replybullet Posted: 23 May 2013 at 10:36am
I live up by the nooksack. My suggestion is if your going to do the nooksack I would make it your first and work your way back south. Just because we're quite a bit north of your other "run ideas"! Have fun...
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version