Professor Paddle: Lost Red Blade Paddle, Top Tye vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: Lost Red Blade Paddle, Top Tye Post Reply Post New Topic
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jP Replybullet Topic: Lost Red Blade Paddle, Top Tye
    Posted: 11 May 2014 at 10:52pm
Yo. A good homie of mine just lost a straight shaft fiberglass red-blade werner on the Top Tye today.

This kid is a legit soul boater. He just ended up gettin his ass handed to him briefly which, unfortunately liberated him from his paddle. It could be anywhere from Stairway To Heaven on down to perhaps below Alpine Falls. It was about 3" up The Sapling, so a healthy enough flow that it may have travelled further than the t.o.

Damn, I thought I was gonna get owned in Witch's Brew. Note to self: don't get too far left too early. My nose was bonking against a wall I never had to look at before.

Anyway, its a standard red straight shaft werner. It is longer than most paddles, 200 cm. No name, he just got the thing. If Karma smiles enough on you to find it, please amplify the karmic effect by notifying me. My buddy will be STOKED.

OTHER THAN the lead in to Initiation, and the Log Duck below Stairway To Heaven, the Top Tye is clean of wood from the now standard "Top Tye Lite" edition (Box Drop to the Bridge). I encourage people to check it out tomorrow before flows start rising again. I may be up there late afternoon after I push rubber down the Sky.

Who might be down for some Tye Food tomorrow? I might try for a SLOOOOWWWWW LAP to hopefully find my buddy's fresh new paddle...
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version