Professor Paddle: something in the IV range this weekend Discussion Thread vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Trip Discussion's
 Professor Paddle : General : Events : Trip Discussion's
Message Icon Topic: something in the IV range this weekend Discussion Thread Post Reply Post New Topic
something in the IV range this weekend (Trip Quick View)
Find out more details by Viewing the Trip Page
Skykomish  (1 - Index/Powerline to Railroad Bridge)   Class III+(IV+)   Min 1000 cfs    |    Max 15000 cfs   Current 2400 cfs (Reported on 04-20-2024 05:30:00)
Trip Leader : messey
Contact # :
Meeting Time : 5/17/2014 11:00:00 AM
Meeting Place : put in of whatever river
Paddlers Paddling
messey
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote messey Replybullet Topic: something in the IV range this weekend Discussion Thread
    Posted: 15 May 2014 at 10:41pm

This is the something in the IV range this weekend discussion thread. Please post any questions below.

Remember the actual Trip Details are located on the something in the IV range this weekend | Trip Page

Im new to the area and trying to get my boat wet this weekend, esp since it looks like crap weather for skiing. Just went down the Green this week which was beautiful and really fun. Currently free saturday or sunday. Hoping to meet folks in the upcoming weeks, so If you're not free this weekend but looking, send me a note and well figure something out. Cheers, matt

IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Rdwosh
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Rdwosh Replybullet Posted: 18 May 2014 at 1:22am
Hey man,

My name is Ryan, just relocated to Seattle. I'm looking to boat tomorrow/next week. Give me a call if you're interested, would be game to check out any of the local rivers.

Ryan
856 912 0194
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version