Professor Paddle: Lost PFD at Split Rock last saturday... vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: Lost PFD at Split Rock last saturday... Post Reply Post New Topic
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jP Replybullet Topic: Lost PFD at Split Rock last saturday...
    Posted: 15 Dec 2014 at 1:56pm
Hey everyone-
Last Saturday (dec 13th) saw a great turn out on the Sky for Xavier. All of the natural elements showed up as well such as fresh snow dusting the mountains, rain drops, sunshine, and an incredibly vibrant rainbow. Magical, and enigmatic to say the very least.

A PFD came up missing containing some keys. I don't have complete details but its a black life jacket that belongs to Tim, an Index local who cat boats. He said his name is on the pfd. He has some spares for the keys, but not all of them, and I think its a pretty new pfd, tho not sure which kind.

Did anyone find a PFD at Split Rock on saturday? I know not all those folks use this site, so if any of you see this, and can spread the word through the grapevine that would be great. I think Tim was running shuttle and came back and his pfd was gone.

There are two ways to get his life jacket back to him. You can contact me, or drop it off at OAC at the River House. He works with OAC and lives in Index.

Thanks.
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version