Professor Paddle: Roll sessions in Richland vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Open Forum
 Professor Paddle : The Class Room : Open Forum
Message Icon Topic: Roll sessions in Richland Post Reply Post New Topic
Dukeleto55
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Dukeleto55 Replybullet Topic: Roll sessions in Richland
    Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 4:44pm
Hey I am new to the Tri cities and was hoping I could find a pool to work on my roll during the off season. Back in NM a lot of the local pools would have a roll session on like a wed night from 7:30-9 where you could just come in plop your boat in the pool and paddle away. So I am looking for that type of deal.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
NorrisCa
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote NorrisCa Replybullet Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 4:51am
Originally posted by Dukeleto55

Hey I am new to lightweight wheelchairs and the Tri cities and was hoping I could find a pool to work on my roll during the off season. Back in NM a lot of the local pools would have a roll session on like a wed night from 7:30-9 where you could just come in plop your boat in the pool and paddle away. So I am looking for that type of deal.

Have there been any new or renovated pools in the Richland area in the last couple of years?

Edited by NorrisCa - 14 Feb 2024 at 2:09am
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
water wacko
Master Poster
Master Poster
Team Jackson

Quote water wacko Replybullet Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 6:24am
honestly the users here are more western WA based, however there are many pages popping up on the facebeast in different areas like: Seattle, Portland, Wenatchee, Yakima? There must be one for Spokane, but I haven't noticed. There is one for N Idaho Whitewater, look around there and post.. is my best advice. cheers
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~Howard Thurman
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Yotes
Big Boofer
Big Boofer
Daddy Dutch Oven

Quote Yotes Replybullet Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 1:55pm
I don't remember any from when I lived out there, but you can check with the Desert Kayak and Canoe Club facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DesertKayak/
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version