Professor Paddle: South End (Seatac) van parking possibilities? vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Chit Chat
 Professor Paddle : General : Chit Chat
Message Icon Topic: South End (Seatac) van parking possibilities? Post Reply Post New Topic
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jP Replybullet Topic: South End (Seatac) van parking possibilities?
    Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 1:41pm
Hey again yall.
I'm taking a page from the George Castanza Playbook- I'm doing the opposite of everything I normally do, and its working (somewhat). So I'm going to ask another Van-Parking related favor, to the extent that it won't inconvienience anyone.

Friday I fly out for 10 days. 4/17-4/27. Looking to have a place on the South End of Pugetopolis where I can park the van while I'm gone, maybe take an airport shuttle to and fro...

All the various means I tried to line up to earn some money between my winter job and my may 1st start date have fallen through, so I'm less keen on paying for parking if I can avoid it. Or more accurately I'd rather arrange recompense with a friend or River Tribe person than with some corporation. Could be a case of your favorite beer or a modest fee, you decide. Maybe I can make you one of my surprisingly gourmet Lifty Shack pizzas...

Send me a PM, Seatac vicinity PPeeps, if you think you can help me out w/ this. Off street parking is probably best, but you know your zone better than me so I trust your judgement.

Thanks!
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
david rippee
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote david rippee Replybullet Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 7:35am
jp my drive dave 2067992941
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version