Professor Paddle: Swift Water Class II Friday... vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: Swift Water Class II Friday... Post Reply Post New Topic
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jP Replybullet Topic: Swift Water Class II Friday...
    Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 1:23pm
Looks like I'm forming a plan to paddle some Swift Class I-II tomorrow (Sfk Stilly below Granite Falls). Flows look like they are going to ramp down fast. This is part of a series of high water lowland runs My buddy and I are doing, and I want to invite people to join.

Here's the deal though- make sure you read this if you care to join...

we are going to be cranking this out. Again, not "Race Pace" but paddling the whole time. So anyone who joins needs to yoke up to our program- we are not going to float and drift. Prefer people tagging along who don't need to be rescued. It's class II at most so its not a difficult run but all the more reason we aren't gonna be in baby-sit mode.

BAP is going to Rock it With a Hurricane, I'm taking the Diablo. Just don't show up with a playboat. Creekboat is fine if that's what ya got. If you got a longer old school kinda boat even better. Got an Open Canoe and know how to paddle it? cool...

I know, most of you don't paddle flatwater (That's your loss, I guess), but We believe in being connected to the entire river system, not just a few snipets here and there of whitewater.

Call me up on my phone for details if interested, as I might not make it back on to Professor Paddle between now and then. Call me sooner than later so I know you're in. 941 445 1638

savetheskyriver.org

if you haven't signed the petition, DO IT. If you have, solicit 5-10 people to go to the site and sign it. Its just a few clicks. If paddlers can't be bothered to make a minimal effort to stop that dam from being built, well...I'll just leave it at that.

Edited by jP - 28 Jan 2016 at 2:27pm
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version