Professor Paddle: Possible Cascade Lap Saturday During Nap Time? vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: Possible Cascade Lap Saturday During Nap Time? Post Reply Post New Topic
Fun Eli
Paddler
Paddler

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Fun Eli Replybullet Topic: Possible Cascade Lap Saturday During Nap Time?
    Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 11:20pm
So it's been cold recently and the water levels on the Cascade have been low, but a couple weeks ago when it got hot, the cascade was running at a good flow. I hypothesize that there's still good snowpack in that drainage, and that when the weather gets hot in a couple days, the Cascade is going to be running at a nice level. If that is indeed the case, anyone interested in a lap or two on Saturday around lunch time?

We will be up at our property in the Cascade River Park for a few days, and my plan is to try and get a lap in while my son is taking his nap on Saturday. That only gives me 1.5 hrs to get to the put in and paddle down. We can run shuttle after my son wakes up. My son usually goes down for a nap somewhere between 11am and 1pm, depending on when he wakes up in the morning, so we would need to meet before then to load boats, etc. so we are ready to drive to the put in as soon as I get him to sleep. You would need to meet at my property around 10:00 or 10:30am to make this work. If you are interested in boating the Cascade on Saturday, please send me a text before lunchtime on Thrusday and let me know:
three 477 for 664 eight 9

There is no cell reception up there, so if you want to join me for a lap, just come find me...
Go through the gate at the Cascade River Park (close it behind you), take a right at the fork and go down the hill, look for a bright orange kayak on top of my car to the right at the bottom of the hill.

Thanks,
Eli
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version