Professor Paddle: Post Labor Day Trip vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Trip Discussion's
 Professor Paddle : General : Events : Trip Discussion's
Message Icon Topic: Post Labor Day Trip Post Reply Post New Topic
ccar14
Rock Bumper
Rock Bumper

Mountain biking, road cycling, tri's

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ccar14 Replybullet Topic: Post Labor Day Trip
    Posted: 01 Sep 2005 at 7:56am

Hey all,

For those who can't make the Labor Day Thompson Trip (attending a wedding )  I am planning on going either to the Thompson or Tieton the weekend of September 9th.  Depending on levels, both have good play spots.  I know as the Thompson gets lower the Frog comes in even better...but the Tieton has the bridge wave and is a bit closer.

Anyway, I will put more details as the weekend gets closer.  I plan on either taking friday or monday off from work...

Cherish

IP IP Logged Send Private Message
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Replybullet Posted: 06 Sep 2005 at 9:00am
Cherish,

There is a small group of us that are heading out to the Tieton this weekend. Let me know what you think.

I also know quite a few people that ar e heading back out to the Thompson. Unfortunatly it was around 18k the whole weekend for us which placed the Frog a bit above a good level. We were all super bummed. A few die hards said they were going to head back out again to try and hit it this weekend they are from Leavenworth and Seattle.

If Alex and Jeff are reading this, let me know how the Clearwater was ... I am super curious.

Anyways hope that helps. I don't think it is going to drop enought for me to drive back out there again this weekend. I would rather just hit something close and save that trip for another long weekend!

James
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version