Professor Paddle: Skykomish Sunday Discussion Thread vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Trip Discussion's
 Professor Paddle : General : Events : Trip Discussion's
Message Icon Topic: Skykomish Sunday Discussion Thread Post Reply Post New Topic
Skykomish Sunday (Trip Quick View)
Find out more details by Viewing the Trip Page
Skykomish  (1 - Index/Powerline to Railroad Bridge)   Class III+(IV+)   Min 1000 cfs    |    Max 15000 cfs   Current 5500 cfs (Reported on 04-28-2024 12:30:00)
Trip Leader : Joel_Werdell
Contact # : 509-868-4374
Meeting Time : 7/22/2007 1:00:00 PM
Meeting Place : South Fork Put in
Paddlers Paddling
Joel_Werdell
Paddler
Paddler

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Joel_Werdell Replybullet Topic: Skykomish Sunday Discussion Thread
    Posted: 19 Jul 2007 at 10:17am

This is the Skykomish Sunday discussion thread. Please post any questions below.

Remember the actual Trip Details are located on the Skykomish Sunday | Trip Page

Will run laps on BD if enough interest.  Come out and meet some new paddlers. Meet at the put in. Call if you have any questions

Edited by Joel_Werdell - 19 Jul 2007 at 10:39am
To plug or not to plug...now that is the question
Bothell, WA
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Wog67
Paddler
Paddler

Quote Wog67 Replybullet Posted: 21 Jul 2007 at 12:56pm
Joel

Just did my first run of that section on Wends. Not sure if your just doing BD or the whole thing. I went around BD, its not time for me to run that yet. Wondering if its open to me to go with the knowledge that I am just starting class III.  Thanks

Roger
Flip, rinse, repeat.
Courtney
Big Boofer
Big Boofer
Whitewater,sea kayaking, snowboarding, backpacking.

Quote Courtney Replybullet Posted: 21 Jul 2007 at 3:21pm
I'm interested if the Middle Middle doesn't rise above 1100 tonight.  It probably won't though.  Two questions for you:  Would you be interested in running from Index down to Big Eddy?  And is the meeting time really 1pm?  Could you make it 11am give or take? 
Courtney   
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Mark
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote Mark Replybullet Posted: 21 Jul 2007 at 3:54pm
Hi Joel,
I'd like to join you tomorrow. I'd probaby portage BD, but I'm happy to watch others run laps on it. Let me know if that fits with your plan. Thanks.

Mark
Mark
Mark
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote Mark Replybullet Posted: 21 Jul 2007 at 3:54pm
Hi Joel,
I'd like to join you tomorrow. I'd probaby portage BD, but I'm happy to watch others run laps on it. Let me know if that fits with your plan. Thanks.

Mark
Joel_Werdell
Paddler
Paddler

Quote Joel_Werdell Replybullet Posted: 21 Jul 2007 at 5:06pm
Was planning on running from the south fork put in instead of index.  Planning on meeting at the put in so if some folks want to we can decide when we get to the put in.  Was planning on taking out at split rock and not running to big eddy hope that works for everyone.  If you are new to class III feel free to come along this is a great level for getting into Class III-III+.  if you plan to portage BD come along as well as we probably won't run too many laps.  Looking forward to tomorrow.   

Some of us are meeting at the 160th park and ride off 405 at 11:45 AM to carpool up to the river. Call me if this works for you.
To plug or not to plug...now that is the question
Bothell, WA
Courtney
Big Boofer
Big Boofer
Whitewater,sea kayaking, snowboarding, backpacking.

Quote Courtney Replybullet Posted: 21 Jul 2007 at 6:44pm
Joel,

I found some people that want to meet at 11 at Big Eddy and run from Index down to Big Eddy so I'm going to bow out of your trip tomorrow.  However, if something changes with your plans, feel free to hook up with us.  We always welcome more.  Either way, have a good time on the river.

Courtney

IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version