Professor Paddle: Looking to borrow a couple of boats vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: Looking to borrow a couple of boats Post Reply Post New Topic
xtrmln
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote xtrmln Replybullet Topic: Looking to borrow a couple of boats
    Posted: 05 Jan 2008 at 11:32am
Heya all. I'm trying to get to the pool tomarrow to work on my roll with a buddy. Neither of us have decided on what boat to buy yet. The organizers of the pool session don't offer gear so I thought I might see if anyone out there would mind loaning a couple of boats. I have a paddle and skirt but my buddy does not. Thanks in advance. I'm off to go see about trying to demo a boat from a local shop just in case.
F.M.S. wmrra #866
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 05 Jan 2008 at 1:48pm
I have a jefe and a Project that you could use. Both are boats for bigger people. Also you might post what pool session your going to because folks might be going that could bring an extra boat or something.... J
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
xtrmln
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote xtrmln Replybullet Posted: 05 Jan 2008 at 2:50pm

Well my buddy and I are both bout 5'10" 185# . The pool were trying to go to is Shorline Sun. morning with WKC. Thanks for offering up the boats. Do you think they would be ok for guys our size? I wouldn't think it would be too big of a deal for purposes of working on rolling technique. Also if anyone else is attending this pool session. I have had instruction on rolling but for my friend it will be his first time in a boat so if anyone is planning on going and wouldn't mind giving my friend a few pointers to get him going in the right direction that would be great.

F.M.S. wmrra #866
Willy
WW Industry
WW Industry

Quote Willy Replybullet Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 10:08am
Try the SRK pool session at 9pm on every Monday night at Meadowbrook pool. Ten bucks, no extra charge for the boat, skirt, & paddle. Any questions, try Ryan Murray at ryan@blogger.com//http://SeattleRaftandKayak.com

Hope you can come out - Bill
Ruby Creek Boathouse LLC
Eddyline, Stohlquist, Bending Branches, Esquif, Skwoosh Cushions, Costa Del Mar shades, Danuu, CRG Rec Repair, Pakboats, YakGrips
http://rubycreekboathouse.blogspot.com/
Disco Pop
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote Disco Pop Replybullet Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 2:43pm
I have a Jackson 4 Fun that you can borrow. I'm In Edmonds which is close to the Shoreline pool.

Andy
425 760 5610
water wacko
Master Poster
Master Poster
Team Jackson

Quote water wacko Replybullet Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 4:51pm
I have a Jackson Rocker, a Jackosn Fun that would fit both of you guys. I live about 10 minutes from the pool. I was going to suggest the SRK pool session, but if Sun morning is what you have in mind you could go to SRK and demo some for free if you haven't found what you're looking for.
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~Howard Thurman
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version