Professor Paddle: Looking for other boaters, III/IV rivers Discussion Thread vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Trip Discussion's
 Professor Paddle : General : Events : Trip Discussion's
Message Icon Topic: Looking for other boaters, III/IV rivers Discussion Thread Post Reply Post New Topic
JoeBushyhead
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote JoeBushyhead Replybullet Topic: Looking for other boaters, III/IV rivers Discussion Thread
    Posted: 24 Mar 2008 at 6:43pm

This is the Looking for other boaters, III/IV rivers discussion thread. Please post any questions below.

Remember the actual Trip Details are located on the Looking for other boaters, III/IV rivers | Trip Page

Hey everyone,

I just got into Seattle, and I'm here indefinitely.  I've got a super flexible work schedule right now (unemployed) and I'd love to find some people to boat with.  I'm a class IV paddler and I'm looking to paddle some III/IV to start the season off.  I'll buy beer/lunch to anyone who shows me a river.

A side note, I learned about this site from two guys, Leif (taller, engineer) and Tobin, if I'm remembering right.  We paddled the SF Payette last summer after the party in Crouch (my friend Joel paddled a green all-star, I was in a blue EZ).  If you guys are out there I'd love to hook up again

But that goes for everyone else too.  I'm in Seattle proper and I've got a rig with plenty of space for boats and don't mind hitchhiking a shuttle when possible.

peace
Joe
(208) 315-2130
joe.bushyhead@gmail.com

IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Ryan
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote Ryan Replybullet Posted: 25 Mar 2008 at 9:18pm
Hey Joe, welcome to the Seattle!  You're just in time for what looks to be a great season.

I'd try to jump on the Sky (Skykomish) or Middle middle (Middle section of MF Snoqualmie) to start off the season.  Sky is almost always in and always being boated.  Keep an eye out around here or suggest a trip.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Wiggins
PP Junkie
PP Junkie

Quote Wiggins Replybullet Posted: 25 Mar 2008 at 9:42pm
I am up for a run tomarrow if you are interested.

Kyle
I smell bacon
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
RemAcct2
Limited Access
Limited Access

Quote RemAcct2 Replybullet Posted: 25 Mar 2008 at 10:44pm
Joe - I do remeber boating with you - love to boat. I am snowboarding this weekend (that topic seems to be well covered in another thread), but will be (along with the rest of the group) starting regular wenatchee trips in the next few weeks...

I look forward to catching up.

-Leif
JoeBushyhead
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote JoeBushyhead Replybullet Posted: 25 Mar 2008 at 11:41pm
Right on, tomorrow (weds) works, how about the Sky?  I'm free anytime from 9:30a til dark.  I'll check here in the morning.
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version