Professor Paddle: Tampax and Kayaks? vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: Tampax and Kayaks? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Replybullet Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 12:53pm
First there are many differences, but it is best to start with my reason to not have a TV.
My issue is not over digital video entertainment. I don't mind watching a Video off the internet or a movie from the library. My issue is supporting News & Other Media that is controlled by private interests I do not agree with. I choose what I watch and when I watch it just like anyone with a TV. The difference is by not buy a TV or Cable, I choose not to support the TV Broadcasting Industry. Granted Hulu and other streaming providers pickup shows which indirectly supports them, however if you pay attention you will find that when a show becomes more watched on Hulu than it is on the Networks own formats, they yank it with a quickness. Simply put Streaming providers are almost viewed as a competitor to network producers. 
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
dave
Master Poster
Master Poster
D4

Quote dave Replybullet Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 1:18pm
Hmmm, you know this was coming. I watch tv for free! I bought a 47inch lcd monitor with a digital reciever built in and recieve free tv over the airwaves. I also choose to watch whatever I like and also plug my computer into my big monitor.

So, when you say you did not buy a tv, neither did I. BUT we both purchased monitors, except mine is capable of recieving broadcast signals!

Hahahahahaha
Nomad
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
dave
Master Poster
Master Poster
D4

Quote dave Replybullet Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 1:19pm
Hey, you changed me back to the boofless babler....I dont blaber, bable, whatever....
Nomad
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 1:25pm
Ok Chief. You apparently missed the whole point. TV's equipped with broadcast receivers support the broadcast industry. Computers undermine it. Some day Hulu might start getting into production and broadcast and on that day I will determine if I want to support them anymore. The difference is by not using their website I make that choice clear. If you buy a TV you can't choose who you support only what you view. The figures, polls and demographics are run from the cable provider which is yet another tier of public interest.

Ok dave, enough, your getting this tampon thread off subject you douche bag
Tobin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote Tobin Replybullet Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by James

Ok dave, enough, your getting this tampon thread off subject you douche bag

James,
A douche bag has no place in a tampon thread ....
or is it a string?
Sure?
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Wiggins

I know guys on the SWAT team that carry a few in their kits. If they work for bullet holes why not rebar or strainer punctures? Now that would make a hell of a Tampax commercial! Tampax; now for all your bloody holes!

Kyle

awesome
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version