Professor Paddle: Bwahahaahahahahaha!!!!!! vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Chit Chat
 Professor Paddle : General : Chit Chat
Message Icon Topic: Bwahahaahahahahaha!!!!!! Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
JoesKayak
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos

Online Status: Offline
  Quote JoesKayak Replybullet Topic: Bwahahaahahahahaha!!!!!!
    Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 10:48am
That's all I have to say about that.

IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
justin
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote justin Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 10:56am
Nice April fools joke!
RemAcct2
Limited Access
Limited Access

Quote RemAcct2 Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 11:13am
Oh look.  James thinks he is Google.  Masturbatory.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Tobin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote Tobin Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 11:19am
sh*t. James you got me. I hadn't looked at a calendar yet.
I was all 'What the frick'
I guess I need to learn that gullible is in the dictionary.
WANCOR - I love your creativity.
Sure?
RemAcct2
Limited Access
Limited Access

Quote RemAcct2 Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 11:28am
Creativity like this?

Tobin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote Tobin Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 11:43am
Originally posted by leifkirchoff

Creativity like this?

Don't know that one either?
Sure?
RemAcct2
Limited Access
Limited Access

Quote RemAcct2 Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 11:49am
This is from Google's April Fools hoax this year.

Actually, James' prank is quite similar to Google's 2007 and 2009 hoaxes.
slickhorn
Admin
Admin
IK MainiYak

Quote slickhorn Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 1:45pm
Wow, positive, constructive posts that build community and camaraderie -- and from LEIF of all people!  thanks for another round of excellent, thought-provoking, welcoming posts Leif!  It's too bad James can't be as original and funny as you are EVERY SINGLE DAY! 
JoesKayak
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos

Quote JoesKayak Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 2:04pm
Was that sarcasm, Slickhorn? I couldn't tell.

Bwahahahahaha!
STLboater
PP Junkie
PP Junkie

Quote STLboater Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 2:15pm
Bwahahahhaha!
Kayak Academy Whitewater Instructor
chipmaney
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote chipmaney Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 3:17pm
yeah, Leif, why all the negativity, man? Regardless of what Google does, it took effort and creativity on the part of James to pull this off.  AND, he did it just to provide a little amusement for the rest of us. Thanks, James!
sitting all alone on a mountain by a river that has no end
RemAcct2
Limited Access
Limited Access

Quote RemAcct2 Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 3:40pm
Am I the only one that finds this childish and un-amusing?
Jeff
McNasty
McNasty

Quote Jeff Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 3:41pm
Hahhahahahaha!  I didn't even notice the changes that were made on the homepage until I saw this thread and went back and checked it.  LMFAO! 
"What could possibly go wrong?"
www.flickr.com/photos/jeffdwyer/
Tobin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote Tobin Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 3:41pm

Yep! Once again Leif stands alone in the corner with no one to play with!
Sure?
RemAcct2
Limited Access
Limited Access

Quote RemAcct2 Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 3:43pm
I have the silent majority for company in that corner.
slickhorn
Admin
Admin
IK MainiYak

Quote slickhorn Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 3:46pm

Not a chance!  I find your grousing and kvetching to be completely un-amusing. 
slickhorn
Admin
Admin
IK MainiYak

Quote slickhorn Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 3:50pm
Well, since aliases aren't allowed, I can't post this under the username "wankor" but ... here it be nonetheless:

LEDCOR (Lying Edacious Destroyers of Clean Overrated Resources) would like to welcome you to WANKOR! 

It is our sincere hope that this community will foster discussion and understanding between the White and Native boating public and our own LEDCOR mission of resource extraction and access improvement.  We make a firm commitment to both support public access to our spillways and give a voice to the majority of boaters who enjoy and approve of our improvements to natural resources that had been left in states of tragic neglect. 

We know you are all eager to see our newly redesigned streambeds in British Columbia, and it is our sincere hope that recent mining and hydro development will be as beneficial to your enjoyment of our natural resource treasures as they have been to our corporate account balances.  It is in the interest of this profit sharing co-opting of a grass roots community that we have dedicated not only the resources to purchase and rebrand this little haven of leftist environmental thinking, but also the resources to create and staff a new organization:  Canadian Greywater.

Patterned after the eco-terrorist front "American Whitewater" CG will be a grass-roots not-for-non-profit organization dedicated to securing public access and approval for myriad projects that harness the energy potential of "whitewater" streams and ensures only post-industrial grey water streams are available for recreational boaters.  It is our hope this forum may one day lead to an American chapter that can help ensure all free flowing streams in the US, as well as Canada, are not allowed to be wasted flowing freely to the ocean or supporting any forms of life whose protection might prevent proper profit extraction.

We welcome you to this profiteering haven and hope you enjoy success not only in your recreational industrial kayaking, but in all your ecologically destructive projects taking place without public oversight or approval.  Thanks for joining our little corporation, and remember:  If they can't find the money, they can't tax it!   (we'll be open a new forum on tax evasion and oversight avoidance shortly.)

SYOTR!  (Sell you out till repossessed).

Edited by slickhorn - 01 Apr 2010 at 3:51pm
Tobin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote Tobin Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 3:53pm

I have the silent majority for company in that corner.

YOU Silent? Are you freaking kidding me. In Idaho we had a game to see who could go the longest without speaking.
Leif made it 2 minutes and he was sweating and spasming from withdraws.
Sure?
JoesKayak
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos

Quote JoesKayak Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 4:09pm
Not at all. I sent an e-mail today to the National Doucebag Foundation and asked their opinion... they agree with you.

JoesKayak
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos

Quote JoesKayak Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by slickhorn

Well, since aliases aren't allowed, I can't post this under the username "wankor" but ... here it be nonetheless:

LEDCOR (Lying Edacious Destroyers of Clean Overrated Resources) would like to welcome you to WANKOR! 

It is our sincere hope that this community will foster discussion and understanding between the White and Native boating public and our own LEDCOR mission of resource extraction and access improvement.  We make a firm commitment to both support public access to our spillways and give a voice to the majority of boaters who enjoy and approve of our improvements to natural resources that had been left in states of tragic neglect. 

We know you are all eager to see our newly redesigned streambeds in British Columbia, and it is our sincere hope that recent mining and hydro development will be as beneficial to your enjoyment of our natural resource treasures as they have been to our corporate account balances.  It is in the interest of this profit sharing co-opting of a grass roots community that we have dedicated not only the resources to purchase and rebrand this little haven of leftist environmental thinking, but also the resources to create and staff a new organization:  Canadian Greywater.

Patterned after the eco-terrorist front "American Whitewater" CG will be a grass-roots not-for-non-profit organization dedicated to securing public access and approval for myriad projects that harness the energy potential of "whitewater" streams and ensures only post-industrial grey water streams are available for recreational boaters.  It is our hope this forum may one day lead to an American chapter that can help ensure all free flowing streams in the US, as well as Canada, are not allowed to be wasted flowing freely to the ocean or supporting any forms of life whose protection might prevent proper profit extraction.

We welcome you to this profiteering haven and hope you enjoy success not only in your recreational industrial kayaking, but in all your ecologically destructive projects taking place without public oversight or approval.  Thanks for joining our little corporation, and remember:  If they can't find the money, they can't tax it!   (we'll be open a new forum on tax evasion and oversight avoidance shortly.)

SYOTR!  (Sell you out till repossessed).

Does this mean instead of bringing firewood on overnight trips we can just pour crude oil or deisel fuel into the river when we launch and just let it float down with us to our camp to light at our convenience? That would be awesome!
slickhorn
Admin
Admin
IK MainiYak

Quote slickhorn Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by JoesKayak

Does this mean instead of bringing firewood on overnight trips we can just pour crude oil or deisel fuel into the river when we launch and just let it float down with us to our camp to light at our convenience? That would be awesome!

Ledcor Wankor sez:

Great question Joe! We are glad to see such destruction-oriented conveniences will be valued by the White and Native boating community. Our board is currently finalizing plans to allow for a free 25,000 litre petroleum distillation waste product allotment per member of Candian Graywater.

If you choose to spend the night on any of our improved greywater industrial rivers, arrangements can be made to spill the flammable toxins from the power generating station above your run. Just let us know the preferred distillate product of your choice, and about what time you expect to be done illegally harvesting resources from the canyon around your campsite, and we will provide AccuFirestarter flows right to your camp.

We do recommend picking up a Wankor Condom (Control of non-death optimizing membrane) hazmat drysuit to protect you from fumes and other topical toxins that may improve combustion of the river surface, but can cause some irritation and swelling in PETA members we've used for testing.

We are excited to offer this service free to Candian Graywater members, as it not only allows for efficient recycling of industrial waste, but also ensures that wood products can be used on more profit generating ventures than simple fire building.

We look forward to welcoming you to our fledging not-for-non-profit organization Joe. Keep up the good work! And if you get any video of burning rivers, be sure to enter it into our annual EcoDestruction Film Festival! You may be eligible to win a full-medical-expenses-paid kayaking trip through some of the gnarliest class IV and V sewer systems in North America, designed by Ledcor to not only dispose of human effluent, but to also handle unmonitored industrial waste dumping!
RemAcct2
Limited Access
Limited Access

Quote RemAcct2 Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 4:54pm
Why don't you take your aggression out on the people who approved the project; the members of the Liberal party of Canada and the Squamish First Nations?  Ledcor is a construction company.  What the hell do you expect them to do?
Tobin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote Tobin Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 5:13pm

Why don't you take your aggression out on the people who approved the project; the members of the Liberal party of Canada and the Squamish First Nations?  Ledcor is a construction company.  What the hell do you expect them to do?

I am not sure what he expects them to do, but I would love an end to your Inane Douchbaggery and Shut the fu*k up!
Sure?
slickhorn
Admin
Admin
IK MainiYak

Quote slickhorn Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 5:21pm

I expect them to continue to execute, to the full extent of the law and well beyond any limits dictated by moral decency or ecological balance, the current prime motivator for all of man's enterprise: dominion over all the earth, as is our "divine right."

We have a (now global) system that rewards the most brutal and ruthless extraction of profit from any given system. It's hard to see how any more sane or responsible policy can be given primacy when we have 6 billion people in the world and a population that will at least triple in our lifetimes. Growth for the sake of growth, as Abbey says, is the ideology of the cancer cell.

Ledcor and their behavior is simply one symptom of overpopulation and greed. They are not the root problem.

And in any case, it's hard, as an American citizen, to gain meaningful entre to the Canadian political system. I've written what letters I could and supported the organizations who have fought the unregulated micro hydro development in BC, but really we can't do much. After all, California needs more electricity. Who would want to do away with Los Angeles?
slickhorn
Admin
Admin
IK MainiYak

Quote slickhorn Replybullet Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 5:25pm
The funniest part of James' WANKOR organization is the "native" piece -- a tip o' the hat to the first nations complicity in destructive resource extraction in BC. From what I can tell, they have strongly supported Ledcor and micro hydro development. When we were getting screened by Ledcor on the Ashlu road, it was by First Nations tribal members, not some white construction worker or suit.
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version