Trip Discussion's: Park-n-play Discussion Thread
Print Page | Close Window

Park-n-play Discussion Thread

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Trip Discussion's
Forum Discription: This forum is for discussing Trips which have been posted through the Trips Tool.
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2967
Printed Date: 08 Jun 2024 at 8:53am

Topic: Park-n-play Discussion Thread
Posted By: hutchm
Subject: Park-n-play Discussion Thread
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2006 at 12:56pm

This is the Park-n-play discussion thread. Please post any questions below.

Remember the actual Trip Details are located on the Park-n-play | Trip Page

Goin for a little park and play action at howy. Was there on wensday and it was great.

Later, Morgan.

Replies:
Posted By: James
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2006 at 12:57pm
I might see you up there depends on the timing at this point. But that sounds like a good ideer

-------------

Posted By: joshcrossman
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2006 at 6:22pm
i'm in-- 10 am at bhw?   how did the flood affect it?

-------------
i like it when it rains

Date Posted: 28 Dec 2006 at 7:25pm
Ben on wensday was the best I have ever seen it, but my skills are much improved from when I was learning how to front surf on her. It looks/feels as it did in '05. Levels on wensday were sky-2100 sultan-838 and the channel had about 8" through it. Before this was ussually to high, but not now.

Date Posted: 28 Dec 2006 at 10:33pm
hey morgan, i will be there at 10-- my cell is 206-419-0751.    james, if you decide to join us, can you bring that blank of mine that dufay gave you over the summer?  it's that blue woven one with the dog funk in it.

-------------
i like it when it rains

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2006 at 8:34am
The levels look good, the temps frigid. Got your cell # stowed and am thinking beautiful breaking waves with huge ariel manuvers.

Later, Morgan. 

Posted By: James
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2006 at 2:06pm
Sorry ... I am not going to make it today, but I am thinking tomorrow will be a nice day at BHW for me. 

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2006 at 2:40pm
Just ta let you know BHW was the best level I have seen it at. She was given up round house after round house after, well you get the point. Also some backstabs in there, working on getting more vertical when throwin down.

The surfer left shoulder now is closed off much better than in the past due to the gravel bar moving a bit. Forms a real nice pocket to shred it up.

What is great is that when this is in the gold bar feature is to low and when BHW begins to flush the gold bar feature will be at a great level. What more can you ask for?

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2006 at 9:12pm
james i might be up for it tomorrow (sat), starting a little later like 11 and going for a couple of hours.   but i'll only head out if you are a for sure-- i think most folks are doing the main run.   are you up for it?

-------------
i like it when it rains

Print Page | Close Window