Lost \ Found \ Stolen: hwy 2 robbers
Print Page | Close Window

hwy 2 robbers

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: Classifieds
Forum Name: Lost \ Found \ Stolen
Forum Discription: Lost gear and Found Gear, Post it Here - Got something stolen, let everyone know
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4620
Printed Date: 13 Jun 2024 at 2:39am

Topic: hwy 2 robbers
Posted By: nunn
Subject: hwy 2 robbers
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2007 at 10:54pm

My gear is gone.  I left my boat on hwy 2 at split rock with all my gear and paddle to run shuttle and when i got back it was gone.  If someone knows of any recently purchased gear, let me know.  Oh and also so i can kill the person who took it... 

What's missing:

orange space cadet
new AT2 flexi
blue sweet strutter
red astral rescue vest
blue stoli top
snap dragon skirt w/ implosion bar

keep your eyes open

kristian

Replies:
Posted By: water wacko
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2007 at 7:14am
Kristian, I'm really sorry to hear that. Where exactly did you leave it? I know Split Rock, the SF put-in and Boulder Drop have had a lot of theft activity in the last five or six years. The Green also at Paradise, although not so much since everyone has been good about locking the gate/ keeping gear out of sight, and at the put-in @ KP state park. I know I feel paranoid myself when I'm on the river just wondering who's eyeing my stuff.

Check Craig's List, Portland, the O.P., B-ham, Spokane, ebay, NWOC has a reader board outside of their store that anybody can post stuff. I'm sorry to hear it.

Brett

-------------
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~Howard Thurman

Posted By: Chuck e fresh
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2007 at 11:28pm
PH....................aucker's!

-------------
There's no such word as can't!so stop making excuses!!!!

Print Page | Close Window