Trip Discussion's: Boat with Jay Kincaid Discussion Thread
Print Page | Close Window

Boat with Jay Kincaid Discussion Thread

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Trip Discussion's
Forum Discription: This forum is for discussing Trips which have been posted through the Trips Tool.
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5460
Printed Date: 04 Jun 2024 at 11:21pm

Topic: Boat with Jay Kincaid Discussion Thread
Posted By: Willy
Subject: Boat with Jay Kincaid Discussion Thread
Date Posted: 25 Jul 2007 at 11:52am

This is the Boat with Jay Kincaid discussion thread. Please post any questions below.

Remember the actual Trip Details are located on the Boat with Jay Kincaid | Trip Page

OK, I know, last time we did this James was more interested in getting Brett Barton to autograph his boat than in meeting a world class athlete.Wink.. but... here we go again.

World Champion paddler Jay Kincaid rolls into town Friday and we're meeting at SRK at 1pm, leaving in the 15-psgr van at 2pm. River still under discussion, suggestions welcome.
More about Jay right here:

Demo boats available if you call in advance. Check in Friday and we can meet you at the river.

Replies:
Posted By: James
Date Posted: 25 Jul 2007 at 12:22pm
So Yo Will... Isn't Jay sponsored by Jackson ? If so I bet EJ would like that Dagger logo off his sponsor page! LOL

And about that last trip... I snagged a blank check out of Brett's Pocket book while he wasn't lookin. The whole autograph thing was just a cover. I have really been working on that though. It's just hard when your hangin out with the Rich and Famous, I always find myself wanting to snag a few scraps from the table.

-------------

Posted By: Willy
Date Posted: 25 Jul 2007 at 5:46pm
hehehe, yep EJ reeeeeally loves that. He likes more current pics a little better, you know, like the Jackson logo on the podium at Worlds.

-------------
Ruby Creek Boathouse LLC
Eddyline, Stohlquist, Bending Branches, Esquif, Skwoosh Cushions, Costa Del Mar shades, Danuu, CRG Rec Repair, Pakboats, YakGrips
http://rubycreekboathouse.blogspot.com/

Posted By: ashleygoesdisco
Date Posted: 26 Jul 2007 at 11:43am
Brett.... Will you sign my boat? 

-------------
Ashley Duffus
Well behaved women rarely make history.
www.naiyadays.blogspot.com

Posted By: water wacko
Date Posted: 27 Jul 2007 at 10:14pm
Jay is an amazing playboater. That's all.

-------------
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~Howard Thurman

Print Page | Close Window