Events: Hotel Charley: V @ Wave Trek
Print Page | Close Window

Hotel Charley: V @ Wave Trek

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Events
Forum Discription: Read and Discuss Upcoming Events. Please Post Trips through the Trips Tool.
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9734
Printed Date: 03 Jun 2024 at 8:03am

Topic: Hotel Charley: V @ Wave Trek
Posted By: water wacko
Subject: Hotel Charley: V @ Wave Trek
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 9:33am
Hotel Charley: V First Descent is the latest kayak video from Ben Stooksbury and Jesse Coombs' epic adventures NOT in the backyard. They travel to three continents to find some fantastic unexplored places. Ben and Jesse will be there to answer questions and talk about the adventures they had making this film.

The video premiere is at the Wave Trek River House, you know the place, next to the bridge, in town. Doors open at 7:30 movie starts at 8. There will be a $5 cover charge, which includes a beer cup :) FOOD and assorted goodies to be thrown out to the crowd during the evening!!

Come one, come all. Do a run before the show? I'm in, just send me a message.

206-353-5101       Brett

Replies:
Posted By: James
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 9:52am
Brett...thanks for sharing the details, and a big freakin pat on the back for figurin out that calendar tool. I won't be able to make it since it is mid week and so far away.

One question that I am sure has to be asked, is that beer cup plastic or glass? I am sure that the event is worth $5 alone but I don't know if I would drop $5 bucks on a plastic cup unless it were full O sumpin 

Print Page | Close Window