Trip Discussion's: 2nd Annual Pumkin Pass Discussion Thread
Print Page | Close Window

2nd Annual Pumkin Pass Discussion Thread

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Trip Discussion's
Forum Discription: This forum is for discussing Trips which have been posted through the Trips Tool.
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10152
Printed Date: 18 Apr 2024 at 9:46am

Topic: 2nd Annual Pumkin Pass Discussion Thread
Posted By: jP
Subject: 2nd Annual Pumkin Pass Discussion Thread
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 7:56pm

This is the 2nd Annual Pumkin Pass discussion thread. Please post any questions below.

Remember the actual Trip Details are located on the http://ProfessorPaddle.com/ppages/rte/tripdetails.asp?task=View&TripId=965 - 2nd Annual Pumkin Pass | Trip Page

well I ain't even 100% sure yet but it is lookin likely I will be up in the Seattle zone Halloween weekend.

What this means is some partying on Friday, followed by a Robe Canyon trip on Saturday (water pending-- do a rain dance, Robe Enthusiasts!!) and then....

Sunday those who are interested can join me on the Sky for The 2nd Annual Pumkin Pass. The rules of this new game are still kinda vague. Not sure exactly what they are, but whatever the case, last year I won.
LOL

---I'm just kiddin. No one else really participated. Wait. That's not true. In the end Throwyamittsup and Explwhore or what ever those guys names are particpated, so I guess all three of us were winners. after all, I could not have gotten the pumkin to its final destination without their help.

anyway, unless something comes in (like Pilchuck Creek did last Halloween), it's gonna be about the Sky. So if you are game to paddle that day come one come all. Final meeting time to be announced, but basicly it'll be the standard Split Rock time...

about the 2nd Annual Pumkin Pass:
It is a game. But it isn't really about competing against each other. It is more about cooperation. That's all I'll say about it now. If you show up and want to play, we'll talk about it more at the put in. There aren't very many rules, and it won't threaten to chip away at your surf time or anything... just another twist on the basic idea of paddling a stretch of whitewater.

Replies:
Posted By: Jed Hawkes
Date Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 9:02am
Sounds cool jP Hopefully I'll se ya there.

-------------
The line will become apparent
978-273-7723

Posted By: water wacko
Date Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 10:31am
I'm in. Been a long time, JP. Hope to hit Robe Sat, too. Probably see you Fri. Party in Index Sat night as well!!

Posted By: James
Date Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 4:54pm
Just remember if you see this sign on the way to the put in you might want to wear your elbow pads and sharpen your paddle blades

Posted By: septimus prime
Date Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 7:55pm
im in. if robe is 5.1 to 5.3, ill join yah there as well.

-------------
Jon Shell Bee

Posted By: GHannam
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 2:42pm
Sounds like a good time jP! I might be up for the Sky run Hopefully I'll see you around for at least one of the crazy parties around here!!

Print Page | Close Window