Events: PP Ball Best Video
Print Page | Close Window

PP Ball Best Video

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Events
Forum Discription: Read and Discuss Upcoming Events. Please Post Trips through the Trips Tool.
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10892
Printed Date: 23 Apr 2024 at 1:19pm

Topic: PP Ball Best Video
Posted By: James
Subject: PP Ball Best Video
Date Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 9:25am
css_styles/default_style.css"> This contest is open to everyone.

Just post a youTube video in this thread from the 2011 PP Ball.
Rules:
1. You have to have created the video - You may share clips but you may not get many votes if your content and edit is not unique.
2. One submission per person
3. Videos must comply with the site rules.
4. Videos must be posted in the thread, IE no URLs to offsite pages. You have to be able to see the video in the thread.
*** NOTE Moderators will assist in embedding the videos ***

All entries will need to be posted between 6/13 and 6/17. Voting will be allowed from 6/17 to 6/24 with the winner announced on 6/27

Winner will receive a pair of Mountain Khakis Pants & 2011 PP Ball Shirt with Goodies!

HELP BE A JUDGE!!!
To vote for an entry simply locate the positive prop button near the top of each submission and give your vote, you may only vote once. NOTE NEGATIVE PROPS WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

You can vote for multiple entries, but you can't vote for the same entry more than once the system will not allow it. Also you can enter negative votes but when we tally up the final count we will just remove them so your wasting your time there. Also NO VOTES BEFORE 6/17 will be included. On 6/17 All Entries will be zeroed out for a fresh start!
css_styles/default_style.css">

Replies:
Posted By: kurle
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 9:40pm

Straight ballin it up!

Two negative votes removed.

Total Score: 14

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Posted By: Blair
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 3:53pm
Finished my Edit for the contest. Hopefully you find it unique. TeeHee.

Total Score: 13

Posted By: James
Date Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 10:58am
The winner is Kurle with a total of 14 Votes.

Fun facts:

Kurle did not vote for his own, how humble, ahhahahaha so so close, I thought your video was great Blair and for that you will be rewarded with a little something the next time I see ya.

Kurle : Please PM me your address so I can get your prizes mailed over to you.

Print Page | Close Window