Whitewater Forum: PDX boaters heading north want some guides....
Print Page | Close Window

PDX boaters heading north want some guides....

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Whitewater Forum
Forum Discription: Open Discussion Forum. Whitewater related subjects only
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=13137
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 2:00pm

Topic: PDX boaters heading north want some guides....
Posted By: mcruni2000
Subject: PDX boaters heading north want some guides....
Date Posted: 20 May 2013 at 9:45am

Hey PP boaters,

A few of us are headed North over the Memorial Day weekend to sample up some of your goods.  Although we don't necessarily need guides to show us the lines, it makes the trip go much faster and smoother.  We're leaving PDX on Thursday and will be in the North Cascades through Monday.  We're looking at the Cascade, Robe, Middle/North Nooksack, and possibly the Wenatchee or Cle Elum drainages. We're also open to suggestions.  We'd love to hook up with some of ya'all to show us the lines if you are paddling any of these drainages.  We'll have cold beer too .
Ryan C
(three-six-oh) 921-2o47

-------------
It looks like it goes, but I'm not the guy who's gonna prove it!

Replies:
Posted By: jP
Date Posted: 21 May 2013 at 11:44am
I gotta run livestock down the river all weekend, myself. But if yall make it over to Icicle on Monday I should be around. Goid water up here still, though, so your timing is good. Who knows how June is gonna be...

-------------
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋

Posted By: mcruni2000
Date Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:31pm
Right on JP! We might just end up doing that if the levels keep bumping up like they are. We'll hit you up if we roll out that way.

-------------
It looks like it goes, but I'm not the guy who's gonna prove it!

Posted By: fastpaddler
Date Posted: 23 May 2013 at 10:36am
I live up by the nooksack. My suggestion is if your going to do the nooksack I would make it your first and work your way back south. Just because we're quite a bit north of your other "run ideas"! Have fun...

Print Page | Close Window