Whitewater Forum: Bellingham - Need a boating buddy!
Print Page | Close Window

Bellingham - Need a boating buddy!

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Whitewater Forum
Forum Discription: Open Discussion Forum. Whitewater related subjects only
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14927
Printed Date: 07 May 2024 at 5:06am

Topic: Bellingham - Need a boating buddy!
Posted By: mdledebuhr
Subject: Bellingham - Need a boating buddy!
Date Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:18pm
My regular paddling buddies have moved away and I am in need of some company - I'm going through kayinging withdrawl and the rivers coming up and its going to be a short season I feel. Over the fall/winter I was getting on the water regularly 2-3 times a week, mostly up in Glacier, but made several trips to the Sky and Sauk. I know alot of the easier runs in the area (N Fork, Sky, Sauk, Chilliwack) and am a very proficient class 3+ boater with lots of class 4 and some class 5 in my history, mostly back in CA on the Kern River. I have a solid roll and am a very safe boater, would love to get in with a group. Give me a call or shoot me a txt or email. Cheers!
Mark
630-415-six one o two

Replies:
Posted By: Alicia Lycan
Date Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:03am
Hey Mark! I'm out on the Nooksack all the time, usually on the Bend but I'm always up for running the canyon as well. I boat a lot in the Leavenworth, Skykomish, and BC as well, hit me up if you're keen to boat!

Cheers,
Alicia
3six0-3zero5-8zero5three

Posted By: Joe W.
Date Posted: 17 May 2015 at 9:54pm
Hey I'm always down to hit the river, I get out a lot, just got laid off from work, so I want to be on river as much as possible. Been on Noocsack twice this week. Always looking for people to boat with, Joe 360-840-four three two three

Posted By: up4air
Date Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:25pm
Missed you today, Alicia! The flow was awesome. Paddled with your Glacier buddies...

-------------
More water, please.

Posted By: Alicia Lycan
Date Posted: 20 May 2015 at 6:45pm
Bend laps tomorrow morning?! I'm super keen to get out!

Posted By: Joe W.
Date Posted: 20 May 2015 at 10:09pm
Thanks for taking me out these last two days, had a great time on the river.

Posted By: up4air
Date Posted: 23 May 2015 at 2:17pm
Hey Sorry Alicia, another time.. I was pretty tired after two days in a row! Joe look forward to more!

-------------
More water, please.

Posted By: Baker
Date Posted: 23 May 2015 at 10:26pm
Anyone paddling the Nooksack tomorrow?

Posted By: mdledebuhr
Date Posted: 24 May 2015 at 11:51am
we are heading to the sauk in the afternoon. I'd reccomend staying away from the 542 with the ski to sea happening. give me a call if you want to do the sauk, 630-415 six one oh two
Mark

Print Page | Close Window