Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 12:30pm

Topic: Snohomish Y sessions 17-18
Posted By: Mr.Grinch
Subject: Snohomish Y sessions 17-18
Date Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 10:46pm
Looks like:
Monday 7:45-9:45 in Monroe $7
Thursday 8:30-9:45 Marysville $5

$25 program buy in, accepted at both. Active currently.

Not sure when the programs end, but they've been staples during the winter for a few years now.

Replies:
Posted By: Nick
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 8:31am
  Hey Grinch -
     Just had em switch from Mondays to Thursdays 8:00p.m. - 9:45p.m. @ YMCA Monroe. Hoping to switch Marysville to the same but on Tuesdays like last year. If this goes through then it will be the official annual Roll Practice schedule for as long as we want October - April. Discussed with there staff and this will be the official annual schedule for how ever many years we want. They have an awesome staff! Don't forget to hose of your gear before entry and help em w/ the lanes at the end. Hope to see you there. : )

-------------

Posted By: Mr.Grinch
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 6:52pm
Yeah, I got the e-mail from Tiffani and was just signing on to update. Thanks for helping to coordinate. I mentioned to both Aquatics directors a few months ago about how Marysville used to be Tuesday and regardless of which branch held their sessions, it'd only be beneficial to all for the branches to hold sessions on different days. Thanks for helping to promote this.

Did they give you any updates on cost? As far as my contacts go, it's still the same.

Posted By: haenisch024
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 8:12pm
Awesome! Thats pretty close to home for me. Is the official schedule on their website somewhere?

Posted By: Nick
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:32am
I haven't looked into their website... Times are Thursdays 8:00p.m. - 9:45p.m. @ YMCA Monroe. Hope to see you there tonight. If we have a big enough attendance then we can use the entire pool. Just need to help reset the lanes after. : )   

-------------

Print Page | Close Window