Forum Name: Whitewater Forum
Forum Discription: Open Discussion Forum. Whitewater related subjects only
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=17024
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 1:42pm

Topic: First descent
Posted By: imageAK
Subject: First descent
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2020 at 8:35am
Don't see any conversations these days on potential adventures anywhere near home...anyone got any prospects they're willing to share? Chat about? Want to organize an epic?

I'll start...anyone ever scout goat creek near Glenoma? Gradient looks choice, geology looks amazing!
So far I've scouted the put in and take out... starts with an awesome waterfall and ends with a sweet 25 footer...anyone wanna explore whats in between?

-------------
aint nobody got time for that!

Replies:
Posted By: water wacko
Date Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 4:32pm
Dude I lost your number, but you should hit me up. I might have a couple ideas.

-------------
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~Howard Thurman

Posted By: tradguy2
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 5:29am
Tokul Creek hasty downstream of the powerhouse has nor seen a decent. Some sketch lines but probably runnable at some flows by the right team.

-------------
... preparing for a river beating!     

Posted By: water wacko
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:41pm
Tokul was run years ago, a few times.

-------------
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~Howard Thurman

Posted By: ENDO
Date Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 9:28pm
strangely enough I was looking at Goat just now after years in the Der Town paradise siphon. Back in the SS and I was nerding out on maps. Thought hey, I wonder if PP is still kicking and has anything on it hit me up this fall if you want to check it out when the rain returns.

Posted By: imageAK
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2022 at 11:00pm
Will do!

-------------
aint nobody got time for that!

Print Page | Close Window