Trip Discussion's: sky trip this saturday
Print Page | Close Window

sky trip this saturday

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Trip Discussion's
Forum Discription: This forum is for discussing Trips which have been posted through the Trips Tool.
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3025
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 10:27am

Topic: sky trip this saturday
Posted By: kayakergirl14
Subject: sky trip this saturday
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2005 at 8:56pm

Hey there,

I am trying to organize a trip to the Sky this weekend. We'll be meeting fairly early and maybe hitting up the Ben Howard wave after the run. Let me know if you are interested in coming or have any questions...

Alicia

Replies:
Posted By: JayB
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2005 at 11:01am

I think that there's at least two or three of us that might be interested in joining you for this run tomorrow.

If this trip is still on and you have a moment, please shoot me an e-mail at jaybrazier@hotmail.com so that we know who to look for.

Best Regards

-Jay

Posted By: James
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2005 at 5:28pm
Jay,

Just so you know, you can always join the trip which is the best way to let someone know that you are coming. You  just need to click the join trip button at the top of this page or any other trip. Also you can find out who else is going by looking in the "People Going" Section of the Trip.

Of course there are other people going that are not listed there, but I encourage people to formally join the trip, so everyone can see who will be there. No guess work. It is also nice for the trip planner to know who is going so they don't leave people behind or wait for someone that is not showing up!

If the trip leader decides to cancel a trip everyone that has joined that trip will be notified about its cancellation also...

Hope to see you out on the river tomorrow ...

-------------

Posted By: rockarolla
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2005 at 6:36pm
Count me in and I might be bringing a buddy named dave.

Posted By: JayB
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2005 at 7:49pm
Nice to meet everyone out there today. Thanks for putting together a fun trip.

James - where do you post your photos?

-Jay

Posted By: BareFootBoy
Date Posted: 20 Mar 2005 at 1:06pm

Thanks for the trip, it was a pleasure meeting up with all of you.

-Paul

Posted By: James
Date Posted: 20 Mar 2005 at 4:32pm
I am glad everyone had a good time... especially Monique... Right on!!! keep it up....

For those that are interested you can check out the photos from the trip on this runs details page.

1 - Index (Sunset Falls) to Railroad Bridge

Look forward to the next trip everyone...

-------------

Posted By: kayakergirl14
Date Posted: 20 Mar 2005 at 8:10pm

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming on Saturday. It was a pleasure to meet you all, and have a good run. Hope to see you all on the river again...

Also, for anyone who is interested in the powerhouse in the evenings let me know.

Alicia

Print Page | Close Window