Lost \ Found \ Stolen: Found Headlamp
Print Page | Close Window

Found Headlamp

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: Classifieds
Forum Name: Lost \ Found \ Stolen
Forum Discription: Lost gear and Found Gear, Post it Here - Got something stolen, let everyone know
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3845
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 4:01am

Topic: Found Headlamp
Posted By: James
Subject: Found Headlamp
Date Posted: 09 May 2006 at 1:37pm
During the fiesta last weekend someone left a Head Lamp at the Campsite. I have it.

PM me with the make and model if it is yours and I will get it back to you. Apparently there were other items misplaced during the festivities, however this is the only thing that I found.

Replies:
Date Posted: 09 May 2006 at 3:53pm
After reviewing photo's it looks like it could be Jon Dufay's.... But the can of beer he is chugging seems to be in the way. Anyone able to confirm this?

-------------

Posted By: jondufay
Date Posted: 09 May 2006 at 4:15pm

i think that you might be right james.  i have lost my little petzel tikka.  it is old and cracked, but still workable. 

thanks

jon

-------------
ahh, f--- it dude, lets go boating...

Date Posted: 09 May 2006 at 4:27pm
Make and Model confirmed. The headlamp is yours. I figured after your brief fireside nap it fell off and you forgot it. Let me know if you want it back before our next trip. I won't be away this weekend so we could meet up and hit a river on Sat. Let me know what you think.

-------------

Posted By: jondufay
Date Posted: 09 May 2006 at 6:26pm

thanks james,  yeah, that was a good nap.  i am not sure what i am doing this weekend, maybe leavenworth, maybe something else.  if i don't see you before the party, just bring it then.  thanks for grabbing that.

jon

-------------
ahh, f--- it dude, lets go boating...

Print Page | Close Window