Trip Discussion's: Boat with Jay Kincaid and the SRK crew Discussion Thread
Print Page | Close Window

Boat with Jay Kincaid and the SRK crew Discussion Thread

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Trip Discussion's
Forum Discription: This forum is for discussing Trips which have been posted through the Trips Tool.
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4491
Printed Date: 13 Jun 2024 at 10:34am

Topic: Boat with Jay Kincaid and the SRK crew Discussion Thread
Posted By: S R K
Subject: Boat with Jay Kincaid and the SRK crew Discussion Thread
Date Posted: 14 Jan 2007 at 10:25pm

This is the Boat with Jay Kincaid and the SRK crew discussion thread. Please post any questions below.

Remember the actual Trip Details are located on the Boat with Jay Kincaid and the SRK crew | Trip Page

Jackson Kayak pro paddler Jay Kincaid will be boating with the SRK crew on Thursday, January 18. Jay, 2003 World Freestyle Champ, will meet up with us in time to leave SRK at 10am for a planned Sky run; venue may change if needed. Everyone is welcome for all or part of the trip. Contact us for more details.

Replies:
Posted By: James
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2007 at 11:55am
Is there going to be a session at the end where Brett will teach Jay, me and anyone else a few tips and tricks?

I heard through the rumor mill that there was going to be a paddle signing but different versions of the rumor state the signatures cost money? Is that true and if so is Brett's more or less than Jay's because that has sparked some debate amongst the inner circles of different boating crews.

regardless of the details it sounds like this might be a trip worth checking out...  anyone wanna carpool?

~J

-------------

Posted By: water wacko
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2007 at 7:22pm
pretty funny

-------------
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~Howard Thurman

Posted By: skinnyB
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2007 at 11:16pm
If there is a $$, I only have a**, cash or gra**. I'm low on $$ and the green but  my a** is pretty sweet.

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2007 at 11:05am
^^Troll?

Wish I could go, too bad I will have to go to school...unless these snow days keep happening forever.

Posted By: S R K
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2007 at 5:53pm
Naaa. No charge. C'mon down.

-------------
Boat Happy!

Seattle Raft & Kayak
(206) 528-1700
www.blogger.com//http://SeattleRaftandKayak.com

Posted By: Chuck e fresh
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2007 at 1:04am
Booyeah!

-------------
There's no such word as can't!so stop making excuses!!!!

Print Page | Close Window