Forum Discription: Open Discussion Forum. Whitewater related subjects only
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4584
Printed Date: 20 May 2024 at 1:59am

Topic: Matrix Video
Posted By: James
Subject: Matrix Video
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2007 at 7:50am
Don,

Wow that was a great job on the editing. I enjoyed that video and the music. Good ole steve.

Hey really quick who was that on Tumwater and what level was it?

~J

Replies:
Posted By: windwaves
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2007 at 2:28pm

Well, I can't take credit for the editing.  It was done by a friend of mine who was out shooting video one day when we were trying to learn to surf at happy wave a couple years ago..

I can take credit for the upstream-brace-window-shade sequence though.

I was wondering if anyone would recognize the tumwater kayakers... I never knew who they were.  I'll see if I can find the original video, check the date stamp and look up the level.  Brave souls it seems to me.

Jack (the video editor) has done a couple other pretty good sequences.  I'll shoot you some links if you like.

Did you mean Steve, or Tom?

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2007 at 2:53pm
Steve Miller Band is what I was refering too. I like them. Good Stuff.

-------------

Posted By: windwaves
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2007 at 4:53pm

Tom !     

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2007 at 5:11pm
Thats hilarious... I has a steve miller song playing in the back ground and thats all I heard... It was all timed right too...

Now I am hearing the petty. THats just hilarious... Nice little drummer man ... mind if I add those little dudes to our emot list.

Give our little a run for his money!

-------------

Posted By: Rick & Pam
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2007 at 9:42am
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Safty first!!!

Print Page | Close Window