Buy \ Sell \ Give \ Receive: For Sale By Owner
Print Page | Close Window

For Sale By Owner

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: Classifieds
Forum Name: Buy \ Sell \ Give \ Receive
Forum Discription: List the items that you want to buy, give away or receive. Check the FSBO tool first. There might be items for sale already. Please use the FSBO tool to list items for Sale!
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4759
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 5:31am

Topic: For Sale By Owner
Posted By: James
Subject: For Sale By Owner
Date Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 2:59pm
All are welcome to use this forum to post gear for sale etc..
 Enjoy.

The Buy and Sell your Gear Forum is now de-valued.

If you have items you wish to list for sale please http://www.professorpaddle.com/fsbo/ - go to the FSBO Page and list your items there.

This forum is where people can list items that they want or are looking for. Include a good description and method of contact, but of course check out the FSBO area first to make sure there is not someone already trying to sell the item your looking for.

Lastly if you find a good deal and you just want to post it (maybe a craigslist posting) post it here. The FSBO tool allows users to find listings easier by search phrase & or browsing. If you post something for sale here it will most likely be out of view with in a week or two.

~J

Replies:
Posted By: Sam_Graftton
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 11:14pm
So let me get this straight people can post that their looking for a Kayak here just not selling them or one?

Posted By: Tobin
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 9:12am
Since the OP was in March of 2007 - I am guessing this section of the forum is no longer active.

-------------
Sure?

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 10:46am
Apparently the Jester 109 did not read a dang thing I wrote.... probably common around here, or He would have posted it in the FSBO area.

And Sam, you can post that you are looking for stuff, but I would start a new thread in this forum not add it to an existing one.

Posted By: Jester109
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 1:11pm
I apologize profusely for mistakenly posting the boat on the incorrect place and offending whomever read it.   I did read your post and thought the boat was posted on the FSBO area as requested.  I'm not much of a computer guy and no doubt hit key A when I was supposed to hit key B, so in order to not continue the offensive behavior I simply removed the post.  Thank you for your guidance.

Jester

-------------
Jester

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 1:22pm
Settle down jester, no harm no foul, your post to sell the boat in the FSBO area was in the right spot but it is gone now. No one is getting mad here I was just joking but I should know better than to joke with the Jester!!! :)

Posted By: Jester109
Date Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:12pm
Jester was joking.  I just had to go to another forum to make the joke, rather than post it in the Jokes only post. 

-------------
Jester

Posted By: dave
Date Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:22am
I like to post for sale stuff right on the front page in General WW forum...that way it gets the most exposure and people get upset...the more they get upset the more exposure for the item that is for sale! Good thinking huh???

-------------
Nomad

Posted By: Waveboofer
Date Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 4:47am
Originally posted by James

I do not see any options to post on the FSBO page. I have some boats and gear to post, any help is appreciated.

The Buy and Sell your Gear Forum is now de-valued.

If you have items you wish to list for sale please http://www.professorpaddle.com/fsbo/ - go to the FSBO Page and list your items there.
This forum is where people can list items that they want or are looking for. Include a good description and method of contact, but of course check out the FSBO area first to make sure there is not someone already trying to sell the item your looking for.Lastly if you find a good deal and you just want to post it (maybe a craigslist posting) post it here. The FSBO tool allows users to find listings easier by search phrase & or browsing. If you post something for sale here it will most likely be out of view with in a week or two.

~J

Date Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 12:23pm
Yea after the hack a few years ago I pulled that part down as it had some holes in it that were exploited. Now feel free to just post here.

Print Page | Close Window