Commercial Listings: What WW Kayak Would You Buy?
Print Page | Close Window

What WW Kayak Would You Buy?

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: Classifieds
Forum Name: Commercial Listings
Forum Discription: Businesses are encouraged post here. Contact a Moderator to help with Event Promotion
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5837
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 11:33pm

Topic: What WW Kayak Would You Buy?
Posted By: dragorossinw
Subject: What WW Kayak Would You Buy?
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2007 at 9:05pm
What would your second kayak be?

-------------
Tony Z
dragorossinorthwest@yahoo.com
www.nookiekayaking.us
www.dragorossi.com
www.donkeyfIip.com

Replies:
Posted By: dave
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2007 at 8:53am
Playboat first, creeker second, river runner 3rd, sea kayak last.....

-------------
Nomad

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2007 at 8:57am
I would buy not-a-Drago-Rossi....

Posted By: huckin harms
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2007 at 10:25am
Whoa, don't be so harsh ktw...

So, why just a second?

Posted By: James
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2007 at 11:40am
lol Dave...

But you went out last year and bought a new sea kayak first, then you went and got your River Runner next and now your talking about getting a playboat.

Are you sure you didn't type that backwards.

If I were to become Italian and make a ww boat I would call the company Rotini or Spagetti no no I would name it Tomato-Rotini ...Everyone likes Tomato Right?

Some of my noodels would be -
GnarGnocchi - The ultimate Spud Boat, created from the roots of boating this little vegetable will keep you bouncing for butter as you melt your magic into the wave.

Boofalonae' - Start with a little wine, simmer and reduce to a slow boil line. Prepare for that sequence of Moves that only a class 5 recipe can produce. The cook determines the taste but the meal gets served to everyone!

PinTastico - This would be a novel boat that is sold as a gag gift for Bar mitzvaha's and bachelor parties. The point of the boat would be to kill the paddler in even the easiest waters. Based on the design of the Riot KIX this model would come standard with no outfitting and random cracks, however Unlevened Bread & Strippers would be additional but not offered on the same orders for legal reasons, Mazel Tov!!!

Then to shake things up for the Jackson Family

VinoBambino - Your never to young to start! Whether your working the vineyards and dreaming about boating or sneaking pulls from papa's jug, this little boat is for you. Be a good little child and ask La Befana for your VinoBambino this year. Buon Natale!

-------------

Posted By: erikSANDSTROM
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2007 at 4:59pm
Bow to the Chronic. Lets get those votes up for Playboat - Surfer/ Spin/ Carve! You gots to glide to ride. Spin to win! Carvre like Farvre! . .!..

-------------
This river don't go to Aintry. You done taken a wrong turn.

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2007 at 5:06pm
Ya, ya, I know I'm a little backwards, just need to get my priorities straight.

-------------
Nomad

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2007 at 5:17pm
ummmm, James, are you ok? You seemed to have gone off the deep end.... Dragorossi is a little overpriced also.

-------------
Nomad

Posted By: dragorossinw
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2007 at 7:27pm
Overpriced is a missconception left over from the companies birth. 

You can now get a DragoRossi starting at $800 and build up from there.  If you want a different backband, you don't pay for it, don't want thigh wings, no money out of pocket, fins not your gig, coins left for beer.  A full 'bells and whistles' DragoRossi is over $1200, yes. 

But try it before you judge.  I paddle 80-90% of all knew boats that come out from every company each year and encourage everyone else out there to get in as many different boats as you can.

-------------
Tony Z
dragorossinorthwest@yahoo.com
www.nookiekayaking.us
www.dragorossi.com
www.donkeyfIip.com

Print Page | Close Window