Whitewater Forum: Sky run today
Print Page | Close Window

Sky run today

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Whitewater Forum
Forum Discription: Open Discussion Forum. Whitewater related subjects only
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10578
Printed Date: 01 Oct 2026 at 3:08am


Topic: Sky run today
Posted By: irenen
Subject: Sky run today
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 1:45pm
Sky run meeting at Zekes restaurant at 2:30 today. Call D4 for details 253 261 3194.

-------------
It's all fun and games until someone loses a paddle.



Replies:
Posted By: warlickone
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 11:21pm
Just a "shout out" to you and your crew...thanks for a cool sky float the other day. Wind blowing the tops off of the waves. Wild. Fun scouting, thanks for the lines...(I'm assuming you're the right Irene :-)

Jim in the big green kayak...


Posted By: irenen
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 12:15am
Hey Jim, yup that is me - nice job on BD, that was an awesome day, I wish I had video of that storm that was roaring when we were going down Aquagasm.  SYOTR!

-------------
It's all fun and games until someone loses a paddle.


Posted By: tradguy2
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 9:35am
I'm meeting someone at Split Rock at 12:30 for a run if anyone wants to join us.

-------------
... preparing for a river beating!     



Print Page | Close Window