Whitewater Forum: Upper Green! Saturday @ 11am
Print Page | Close Window

Upper Green! Saturday @ 11am

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Whitewater Forum
Forum Discription: Open Discussion Forum. Whitewater related subjects only
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=13022
Printed Date: 03 Oct 2026 at 11:39pm


Topic: Upper Green! Saturday @ 11am
Posted By: osmelendez
Subject: Upper Green! Saturday @ 11am
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 5:59pm
Lately, I've posted, and no one responds. What? Did someone spread the word that I'm a regular swimmer?
Well, since I don't get many responders, I'll just post that I will be at Paradise at 11am.
Levels are up and it should be stellar!



Replies:
Posted By: brig
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 8:23pm
Hey Oscar, most likely will see you then. There's a group meeting around that time. You're welcome along.

-------------
Chris B.


Posted By: osmelendez
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 9:40pm
nice! I'll try not to swim this time.


Posted By: Dirty
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 10:21pm
Oscar,

I realize this is late notice, but a few folks are also meeting at 9:45 at Flaming Geyser for a full gorge run. You are welcome to join if you want to get an earlier start.

Aaron


Posted By: Mr.Grinch
Date Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Dirty

Oscar,I realize this is late notice, but a few folks are also meeting at 9:45 at Flaming Geyser for a full gorge run. You are welcome to join if you want to get an earlier start.Aaron



I don't know why I enjoy the full gorge runs so much, but thanks for posting Aaron! Great to meet a few new people and run an excellen river today, cheers!

Oscar, Todd, and Ryan, good to see you guys after your run, and glad Sherry wasn't lost.

Good tings, mon.

-------------
nnln.



Print Page | Close Window