Professor Paddle: White Salmon Footage vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: White Salmon Footage Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 3 Next >>
Author Message
Tobin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1847
  Quote Tobin Replybullet Topic: White Salmon Footage
    Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 8:42am
  I posted most of the pics and vids Ambre took this weekend.  There is alot of it.
I couldnt tell who every one was, so your name may not be attached to it. If you find yourself leave me a comment and I will update it.
 
  The highlight of the trip was watching Adam hit the rock at the top of Husom (even after I told him he wouldn't ) and run the boof flake backwards. He totally styled it. Of course it was the one run through without a camera on the bridge
 Great trip!!  Thanks All!!
Sure?
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
ashleygoesdisco
PP Junkie
PP Junkie
Avatar
Princess Sparkle Horse

Joined: 12 May 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 904
  Quote ashleygoesdisco Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 9:42am
Is it all from Saturday?

Ashley Duffus
Well behaved women rarely make history.
www.naiyadays.blogspot.com
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Tobin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1847
  Quote Tobin Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 10:08am
Ash, yeah most of it is. Ambre and Megan went down in a raft with Jon so they werent up there in the afternoon.  I didnt see any of you, but I am still sorting through hours of footage.  I will let ya know if I find any.
  I never saw your run down,, howd it go?
Sure?
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
skim
Tricky Woo
Tricky Woo
Avatar

Joined: 21 Dec 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 222
  Quote skim Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 10:13am
I'm having trouble viewing the vids Tobin.  I'm getting some codec error.  You know if I need to download anything magical to make this happen?  Btw, did u get a chance to post the seal launches we did on Sat?  Thx.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
cloudpeak
Rock Bumper
Rock Bumper


Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
  Quote cloudpeak Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 10:15am
I can't see any of it either.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
ashleygoesdisco
PP Junkie
PP Junkie
Avatar
Princess Sparkle Horse

Joined: 12 May 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 904
  Quote ashleygoesdisco Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 10:17am
Ditto on that.

Tobin, they said they saw my run.

It was awesome. I was sooooo hooked that I ran up and did it again. I'm hooked for life.

Pictures will be up on my Picasa album in a few minutes. I'll post the link when they are. I stole all of them off of Texas Dave's camera, btw.
Ashley Duffus
Well behaved women rarely make history.
www.naiyadays.blogspot.com
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
skim
Tricky Woo
Tricky Woo
Avatar

Joined: 21 Dec 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 222
  Quote skim Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 10:24am
Ashley, did u get a chance to get his seal launch pics by chance? 
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
ashleygoesdisco
PP Junkie
PP Junkie
Avatar
Princess Sparkle Horse

Joined: 12 May 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 904
  Quote ashleygoesdisco Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 10:31am
I gots dem allllz.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ashleyduffus/WhiteSalmon

edit: For those of you who weren't there... Samson had to be lifted, by two other guys onto that bridge, simply so he could jump off of it.


Edited by ashleygoesdisco - 09 Jul 2007 at 10:46am
Ashley Duffus
Well behaved women rarely make history.
www.naiyadays.blogspot.com
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Tobin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1847
  Quote Tobin Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 10:32am
ok I will work on the vids,, I always seem to have trouble on this part,
 
  James  ??   Help me
Sure?
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Tobin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1847
  Quote Tobin Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 10:34am
  They all play for me,  I didnt convert any from the camrea??  When I figure out whats wrong I will post teh seal launch vids in the same folder
Sure?
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Tobin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1847
  Quote Tobin Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 11:03am
the vids are in an avi. format, click save as to play them. They wont stream off the site.
Sure?
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
skim
Tricky Woo
Tricky Woo
Avatar

Joined: 21 Dec 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 222
  Quote skim Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 11:05am
thnx ash for explaining the situation.  u forgot to add that i needed assistance cuz i was too heavy.    
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
ashleygoesdisco
PP Junkie
PP Junkie
Avatar
Princess Sparkle Horse

Joined: 12 May 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 904
  Quote ashleygoesdisco Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 11:07am
I got up there.... 
Ashley Duffus
Well behaved women rarely make history.
www.naiyadays.blogspot.com
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Tobin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1847
  Quote Tobin Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 11:43am
Nice line Ash..   I'll work on getting the seal vids up later today,,
Sure?
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
bronkrdr
Super Looper
Super Looper
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 165
  Quote bronkrdr Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 12:00pm

If you're having the same problem I am, the player pops up after you right click and download the file. All I get is sound and no video. If you look on the right bar with the name of the file there is a red X next to it, click on it and select error details. Next, click on web help and follow the links to get the updated codec file. Its a free download.  - Adam

I drink rum and wear my wife's underwear when no one is looking!
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
bronkrdr
Super Looper
Super Looper
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 165
  Quote bronkrdr Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 12:01pm
Tobin - In a stroke of irony, that last post just got me up to Rock Bumper.
I drink rum and wear my wife's underwear when no one is looking!
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
ashleygoesdisco
PP Junkie
PP Junkie
Avatar
Princess Sparkle Horse

Joined: 12 May 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 904
  Quote ashleygoesdisco Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 3:01pm
Did you hit the little rock, or the BIG one?
Ashley Duffus
Well behaved women rarely make history.
www.naiyadays.blogspot.com
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Tobin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1847
  Quote Tobin Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 3:10pm
Ash,,
 he drove and hit the main rock, spun him backwards and went over that way,, it was Sweet!!!!
Sure?
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
ashleygoesdisco
PP Junkie
PP Junkie
Avatar
Princess Sparkle Horse

Joined: 12 May 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 904
  Quote ashleygoesdisco Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 3:19pm




Edited by ashleygoesdisco - 09 Jul 2007 at 3:19pm
Ashley Duffus
Well behaved women rarely make history.
www.naiyadays.blogspot.com
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
bronkrdr
Super Looper
Super Looper
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 165
  Quote bronkrdr Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 6:26pm
Best part about it was after I hit and spun, I stalled half way down the falls pointed upstream and skywards and had a second to think about what just happened before I slid on in. It was pretty cool...  - Adam
I drink rum and wear my wife's underwear when no one is looking!
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Tobin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1847
  Quote Tobin Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 6:48pm
Ok, next question??  Is there a program or does someone know how to rotate video footage 90 degrees?
  The vids of the seal launch were shot sideways,, it drives me crazy to trun my monitor on its side
Sure?
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
bronkrdr
Super Looper
Super Looper
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 165
  Quote bronkrdr Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 7:46pm

It's easy... get a laptop, they rotate better

I drink rum and wear my wife's underwear when no one is looking!
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
James
Admin
Admin
Avatar
Sum Dum Guy

Joined: 31 Dec 2004
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3602
  Quote James Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 7:48pm
Virtual Dub... Best little app since network monitor. To bad that one got nerfed right away.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Megan
Rock Bumper
Rock Bumper
Avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
  Quote Megan Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 7:49pm
Hey Ashley,
 
I saw it, but didn't have my camera with me.  I'm glad you got some pics of it from Texas Dave's camera though.  It was totally sweet!!  How was the second run?
Yeah, my boat is pink, it's okay to be jealous.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Estel
Paddler
Paddler
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 52
  Quote Estel Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 8:33pm

Dave,

In Ashley's photo # 87, you are throwing some marvel of an aerial maneuver. Have you named it yet?

IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Page  of 3 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum