Professor Paddle: Upper Green! Saturday @ 11am vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: Upper Green! Saturday @ 11am Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
osmelendez
McNasty
McNasty
Avatar

Joined: 07 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 367
  Quote osmelendez Replybullet Topic: Upper Green! Saturday @ 11am
    Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 5:59pm
Lately, I've posted, and no one responds. What? Did someone spread the word that I'm a regular swimmer?
Well, since I don't get many responders, I'll just post that I will be at Paradise at 11am.
Levels are up and it should be stellar!
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
brig
Paddler
Paddler
Avatar

Joined: 13 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 95
  Quote brig Replybullet Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 8:23pm
Hey Oscar, most likely will see you then. There's a group meeting around that time. You're welcome along.
Chris B.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
osmelendez
McNasty
McNasty
Avatar

Joined: 07 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 367
  Quote osmelendez Replybullet Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 9:40pm
nice! I'll try not to swim this time.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Dirty
Rock Bumper
Rock Bumper


Joined: 03 Dec 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 41
  Quote Dirty Replybullet Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 10:21pm
Oscar,

I realize this is late notice, but a few folks are also meeting at 9:45 at Flaming Geyser for a full gorge run. You are welcome to join if you want to get an earlier start.

Aaron
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Mr.Grinch
Big Boofer
Big Boofer


Joined: 03 Aug 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 624
  Quote Mr.Grinch Replybullet Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Dirty

Oscar,I realize this is late notice, but a few folks are also meeting at 9:45 at Flaming Geyser for a full gorge run. You are welcome to join if you want to get an earlier start.Aaron



I don't know why I enjoy the full gorge runs so much, but thanks for posting Aaron! Great to meet a few new people and run an excellen river today, cheers!

Oscar, Todd, and Ryan, good to see you guys after your run, and glad Sherry wasn't lost.

Good tings, mon.
nnln.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum